You can connect the N-Ext quart with the sprayer attachment on the bottle to the hose, and spray. You do not need to dilute the product prior to spraying; however, if you would like to take your time when spraying it on, you can dilute it in an empty bottle to make sure you don't overspray your quart.
Here is a video from Allyn with more details:
How to Spray with Hose End Sprayers-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odnCsTvKnBo
Start at 1,000 and as you get comfortable you can take more on.
- Humic12- 1 quart (32 oz) = covers up to 5,325 sq ft
- RGS - 1 quart (32 oz) = covers up to 10,650 sq ft
- MicroGreene - 1 quart (32 oz) = covers up to 5,325 sq ft
- Air-8 - 1 quart (32 oz) = covers up to 5,325 sq ft
- FloraGreene - 1 quart (32 oz) = covers up to 3550 sq ft
The default Hose-End Sprayer Bottles have a 30:1 dilution
Keywords - Greene County, N-Ext, Next, YM hose-end sprayer, how to apply, bio-stimulant, quart bottles