Ready to spray and pray using a quart with a YM hose-end sprayer? Here are a couple of tips to know before you get busy:
- We recommend using a quart with the hose-end sprayer to cover up a maximum of up to 2,000 square feet at a time.
- Our YM hose-end sprayer bottles have a 30:1 dilution. Depending on your water volume and pressure, what you are actually spraying, and how heavy it is, it will take about 2.5 to 3 minutes for a whole bottle to empty out.
- It is important to clean the sprayer top and bottle by running clear water through it between each use. Don't forget to rinse the "straw" too!
Now, let's get to spraying!
If you are using fertilizer, such as GreenePop, GreenePunch, and GreeneCharge, that has an application rate of 16 oz per 1,000 square feet, you can attach the quart with a hose-end sprayer directly to your hose and spray away! For products with this application rate, 1 quart will give you 2,000 sq ft of coverage.
If you are using any of our bio stimulants or other products where the rate is lower than 16 oz per 1,000 sq ft, we suggest that you pour the recommended amount to cover 2,000 sq ft into an empty hose-end sprayer quart and fill the rest up with water. This will give you between 2.5 - 3 minutes to spray.
Here is a list of some of our most common quart application rates and sq ft coverages:
- Humic12: 6 oz/1,000 sq ft covers up to 5,325 sq ft
- RGS: 3 oz/1,000 sq ft covers up to 10,650 sq ft
- MicroGreene: 6 oz/1,000 covers up to 5,325 sq ft
- Air-8: 6 oz/1,000 covers up to 5,325 sq ft
- FloraGreene: 9 oz/1,000 sq ft covers up to 3550 sq ft
Check out this video from our favorite Lawn Care Nut with more information on just how to use our quart with a hose-end sprayer:
If you would like to order the refillable empty quart hose-end sprayer bottles, you can find them here.
If you would like to order just the sprayer heads, you can find them here.
Keywords: Greene County, N-Ext, Next, YM hose-end sprayer, how to apply, bio-stimulant, quart bottles, Yard Mastery hose-end sprayer